eWise is an international leader in Personal Money Management and Personal Data Management solutions for the financial services market. Our patented technology has been implemented by many of the world’s leading banks, wealth managers, and FinTech companies.
We believe that as the world of financial services becomes more digital and the growth of personal data continues at an exponential rate, consumers should play an active role in how and why their personal data is used. As the economic value of personal data becomes apparent to both consumers and financial services providers, we aim to ensure that there is a balanced, trusted and responsible exchange of personal data between consumers and financial services providers.
The Android Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, maintaining, and supporting mobile application on Android 10.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit, integration and automation tests
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
You need to have:
- Proven work experience as an Android developer
- At least 2-4 years of Android Development
- Expert knowledge of Java
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and OOP Design principles
- Knowledge of unit, integration, and automated testing on Android development
- Knowledge in open source technologies
- Proactive and willing to learn new technologies
- Must be able to work in a team and preferably excellent at it
We hope you have (optional):
- At least 5 years of working experience in software development is a plus
- Have published android application in the play store
- UNIX shell scripting
- Understanding of Objective C and iOS development
- Continuous Integration
- Knowledge of cross platform development technologies and tools
- Knowledge of other mobile programming languages
- Good communication skills
This position is full-time and based in our Makati, Philippine office.